Initially, I think the coffee shop idea was a good one, but I think looking back, it may have almost put us too much in a box. We had to work with the theme, which I found a little harder than our Halloween one. It was a good theme in some ways because almost everyone knows what coffee is and has been to a coffee shop. In some ways, I wonder if it was a little boring for the students. I also found it harder to come up with easy enough vocab for our games. Overall I think that students had fun and enjoyed the theme of the evening. I think that there were too many questions at the begging of the session. There also might have been too much time was spent waiting on answers. It’s hard because you want everyone to get a chance to speak and are interested in what they have to say. Yet for all you know they might not have anything to add or the topic doesn’t interest them. I think that is something I need to work on is recognizing when to move on to the next thing. I also think, because our last conversation club was more game orientated I wanted to have more of a conversation aspect this time. They definitely responded more to the games last time more than the extra talking this time. We had a lot of students this time around but I think that we definitely had more participation last time. It felt a lot more forced. Overall I think the game that we played went really well. I was a little afraid that it might have been too hard, but a lot of the students seemed to understand and enjoy it. We did fewer games, but we did have extras but ran too long with the conversation. It would have been interesting to see how those ones would have played out especially Pictionary.