I find that teaching the conversation club is very different than teaching a regular class. Of course, it is not meant to be a class per se but more of leading activities in conversation. I had a lot of fun teaching the conversation club. Chloe and I decided on the theme of Halloween for our first one, and I think that was a great choice. Not only do I love Halloween, but we are also sharing our culture. It’s interesting to know if other countries celebrate similar things around the world or if they celebrate Halloween too. I found that most of the students really responded to the material. I would say we got more responses to the games than to the questions that we had at the beginning. We had some students that were very eager to participate and also some that were much shyer, which is expected. We had a great turn out, which was wonderful and nerve-racking. We had planned a lot of activities and used most of them. I think because it is a conversation club I felt more comfortable with calling on students to speak when they didn’t offer it up. Since that is the whole point of the club. When students struggled to speak I made sure to be encouraging and supportive. It was hard because I wasn’t sure if we should be correcting students since it’s not a class. We did end up slyly correcting the students, which I think went really well. The tongue twisters activity went really good. I think it’s a fun short activity that I would use for warming up my own students especially if it is a speaking class. The story activity turned out to be my favourite of them all. I think a lot of people enjoyed and responded to the collaborative environment it gave. This is something that I will for sure use this activity during my teaching. It provides great fun, collaboration, practices with sentence making, and speaking. It also was a great activity for online which can be hard to find. The last activity that we would have done would have been telephone. I wish we would have had time to try it, but I also think that the setup might have taken too long. Overall it was a wonderful experience, and I believe that conversation clubs are essential to helping students with their ESL learning.